Now this really is disappointing, in the sense that expectations for the "electronic version" of any famous literature are always high. We imagine high-speed, on-screen access to every chapter and brilliant, high resolution, printable images that will absorb us for hours (or convenient minutes) at our leisure.
So when I searched for and found NatGeo on CD's I was ready to buy....until I read the reviews. See for yourself and tell me. What was their marketing department thinking? Isn't New Product Development an art and a science, with built-in methodology for preventing this type of buyer's remorse?
Items that fall just short of 100% for design satisfaction : Vol.1 Jul 08 ~ Nov 09
Monday, February 2, 2009
D for Disaster
Now this really is disappointing, in the sense that expectations for the "electronic version" of any famous literature are always high. We imagine high-speed, on-screen access to every chapter and brilliant, high resolution, printable images that will absorb us for hours (or convenient minutes) at our leisure.
So when I searched for and found NatGeo on CD's I was ready to buy....until I read the reviews. See for yourself and tell me. What was their marketing department thinking? Isn't New Product Development an art and a science, with built-in methodology for preventing this type of buyer's remorse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.